As styles and fashions evolve, customising your look – whether it’s your hairstyle, outfits, piercings or tattoos, all of these help to define your identity, to express your personality and to stand out from the masses. This Christmas, Topman is collaborating with top tattoo artists and illustrators from up and down the country for special in-store pop-up events.
Across eight Topman stores, there will be dedicated pop-ups on Saturday 3rd and 10th December to celebrate the festive season. Customers that spend over £40 will be able to have their denim purchases tattooed for free by local tattoo artists or illustrators; providing the opportunity for Christmas shoppers to purchase something truly special and personalised to give as presents this year; or to contribute to their own wardrobe collection.
From trusty denim jeans to distressed denim jackets and casual shirts, denim is a staple item in all wardrobe collections; Topman will be providing the perfect opportunity to tailor these wardrobe essentials to suit individual personality traits and fashion tastes.
As well as the denim tattoo studio, Topman will also be giving away free beard and hair trims with a pop-up barbershop for customers spending over £40.
The denim tattoo and barbershop pop-ups will be collaborating with these local artists at the following Topman store locations:
- Manchester Arndale – This Mortal Coil Tattoo Gallery
- Manchester Trafford Centre – Manchester Ink
- Leeds Trinity – End Times Tattoo
- Liverpool One – Gentleman George’s Tattoo Parlour
- Birmingham Bullring – Second City Tattoo Club
- Sheffield Meadowhall – Apurture Tattoo and Design Studio
- Edinburgh – Gavin Rutherford (Illustrator)
- Glasgow Argyle Street – Iain MacDonald (Illustrator)
Visit our fashion section for the latest fashion trends, brand collections and industry events.