Father’s Day is right around the corner (if you haven’t already added the date to your diary its on June 16th!) and we have sussed out our pick of what makes the perfect gift to make him feel special. We bring presents that add that touch of cool and class so that you can’t go far wrong.
1. These fancy RAYBAN Wayfarer Polarised Sunglasses will give him the cool, smooth look that he’s been searching for. Whether it’s for driving in the sun or chilling out on holiday, this gift is one that will definitely not go to waste.
RAYBAN Wayfarer Polarised Sunglasses- £165
2. Smarten up his suit with Hugo Boss Cufflinks. For designer cufflinks, these are a bargain at £59 and hard to pass on. And the best part? They come in several different colours including black, silver, blue, green and orange, so you can personalise the gift to suit his tastes.
Hugo Boss- Cufflinks “Simony” by Boss- £59
3. For that unique present that is sure to surprise him, spoil him with this on trend watch by Emporio Armani. Alongside being fashionable, this watch is practical too; it’s water resistant to 50 meters, has quartz movement and a diameter of 43mm. A timeless gift and a great investment, this is one that will keep on giving.
Emporio Armani Sportio Gold Plated Chrono Men’s Watch- £379
4. If you are looking to go above and beyond for this Father’s Day, why not splash the cash and get him this Gorge Jensen watch which is to die for! It’s sleek, simple and sophisticated; just what he may be looking for.
Georg Jensen Kopple Watch- £840
5. If your Dad is an outdoors man who likes getting his feet dirty, why not help keep them clean from the mud with these Original Tall Hunter Boots from £79. Whether its long walks in the countryside or doing a bit of DIY grafting, he will be able to show off his man power with these stylish hunter wellies, available in black, grey, green and blue to name but a few options.
Hunter Boots Original Tall- £79
6. For a touch of originality try this luxurious honey rum, exclusive to Harvey Nichols. The Ron Aguere Miel is described by Harvey Nichols to; “suggest aromas of white blossom, citrus fruit and spices whilst the palate is lightly sweet with indulgent notes of spice, dried fruits and honey.” If it sounds exactly what he likes, how can you say no?
Ron Aguere Miel- £41
7. If he is more of a Whisky man, then treat him to The Entertainer Limited Edition Blended Scotch Whisky. This limited edition bottle is exclusive to Selfridges – only 1000 have been produced, perfect to make him feel like one in a million this Father’s Day.
The Entertainer Whisky- Compass Box- £84.99
8. The scent of this aftershave flawlessly reflects the bottle; sophisticated and strong. Pull out all the stops and get him the 100ml bottle that is sure to last him until the next excuse to treat him.
Tom Ford -Neroli Portofino Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml- £195
9. What man doesn’t love having that cool, swift, youthful and effortless look? Nail it with this Levi Stock Work Shirt for a bargain price at £60. Match the shirt with the RAYBAN sunglasses or the Polo Ralph Lauren Wallet and he will be the envy of every man in Manchester.
Levi- Stock Work Shirt- £60
9. Wallets are always a failsafe option when it comes to buying gifts for fathers. So if none of the above suit him, this Polo Ralph Lauren Leather Wallet will be just as much appreciated.
Polo Ralph Lauren- Leather Billfold Wallet- £65
We are quite sure your father will be more than thrilled with any of the above gifts, but most importantly – don’t forget the card!
By Shauna Connolly (@official_shauna)