For those of you who missed it last week, STYLEetc Magazine, like thousands of others found ourselves taking part in a very unexpected Twitter phenomenon.
Mumpreneur UK started the hash tag #followladder with the intention of bringing like-minded people together and helping new tweeps to expand their connections online. However, within two hours of their first tweet, the hash tag was trending and the response was overwhelming.
STYLEetc caught up with Mumpreneur UK founders, Amanda Farren and Laura Rigney, who told us more:
“The Mumpreneur Team are truly passionate about helping to support other mums in business and are keen to ensure the UK’s Mumpreneur Community have the relevant support needed, as well as opportunities to meet other like-minded individuals.”
After many requests, Mumpreneur UK have decided to do it again this week but with a twist. The ladies explain:
“Weare replacing the #followladderhashtag tonight with a new one for two reasons:
• To keep it fresh and interesting
• To try and dodge those pesky spammers
“If you haven’t a clue what we’re talking about here’s a little info on how you can get involved.
1. Follow us on Twitter @MumpreneurUK
2. Keep your eyes peeled at 7pm for the new hashtag
3. Tweet a little something about yourself or your business and include the hashtag
4. Look for others using the hash tag and follow them
5. Try to follow everyone that follows you and watch your online network expand!”
It really is that simple! So, hopefully @STYLE_etc and the rest of the #followladder supporters will see you all tonight at 7pm.
Find out more at www.mumpreneuruk.com