Join us at Selfridges on the 17th and 25th September for a one off ‘Perfecting Beauty’ event! Shoppers are invited to a one-of-a-kind masterclass with Guardian beauty writer and professional beauty blogger Sali Hughes, at Selfridges Exchange Square on 17th September and Selfridges Trafford on the 25th.
Sali will be sharing her secrets from inside the beauty industry on skincare, quick and effortless make-up fixes and top tips on this seasons hottest beauty looks.
The event will see Sali give four exclusive tutorials – where she’ll dish the dirt on the looks and products that will transform our everyday beauty routines. The Tutorials will cover:
• FOUNDATION AND BRUSHES
• SKINS, SERUMS AND OILS
• EYES AND BROWS
Shoppers will also be treated to prosecco and chocolate and those spending £75 or more at the event can take advantage of Selfridges’ grown up ‘Pick and Mix,’ where they will be able to select three mini wonder products to try at home. There will also be complimentary makeovers and services from some of the store’s brightest beauty brands, including Jo Malone, Bobbie Brown, NARS, GHD and Clarins. Others include;
• JO MALONE: Discover the new Sea Salt and Sage fragrance with a luxury hand and arm massage.
• BOBBI BROWN: Pro Team make up artist Maryanne will be hosting a Smokey Nudes masterclass and Bobbi’s Secret to Perfect Skin masterclass.
• TOM FORD: Inspired by the new face of Tom Ford cosmetics, Gi Gi Hadid, the team will be carrying out one-to-one tutorials with the new Autumn Velvet Orchid collection.
• YSL: Enjoy a Fusion foundation masterclasses for perfect photo ready skin.
• ARMANI: National make up artist Owen will be hosting the Armani Glow Masterclass, showcasing the brand’s complexion heroes and Nude collections.
• NARS: ‘Are you a Narcassist?’ tutorials with national make-up artist Benoit, featuring the new smokey eye collection.
• DIOR: The team will be carrying out Perfecting Beauty consultations with the new Star foundation and offering a complimentary seven-day trial to all customers.
• KIEHLS: The brand will be running BB skin-perfecting consultations and using a new skin diagnostics tool.
• CLINIQUE: Visit the Chubby Sweet Shop, where they can have a sweet treat and a shot of colour.
• CLARINS: Take part in a personalised 5 min, 10 min or 15min make up tutorial.
• LANCOME: The “Eye Must Have!” tutorials will showcase the Grandiose Mascara and Artliners.
• CRÈME DE LA MER: Learn how to boost and intensify your skin care routine with a one-to-one facial mask consultation
• RMK: Complimentary eye brow trimming and shading to celebrate their new brow product launch.
• GHD: Shoppers are invited to learn the art of curve and will be invited back in within two weeks for a complimentary hair appointment.
• CHANEL: The brand will be holding a luxury fragrance masterclass, followed by a Precision Skincare Masterclass. Customers can also try a touch of colour and learn the latest trends with the new Autumn Make Up collection and Chanel’s national beauty expert Becca.
• FRAGRANCE: The team will be carrying out one-to-one fragrance consultations, highlighting and introducing the exclusive niche fragrances and offering complimentary samples.
• CHARLOTTE TILBURY: Enjoy an express lip service with the new Matte lipstick collection and learn backstage catwalk hints and tips.
• SUQQU: Customers can enjoy a luxury hand and arm massage with the brand’s signature massage cream and one-to-one eyebrow transformations.
• MAC: Discover their perfect lipstick, experimenting with shades, textures and application techniques.
There will also be a DJ on hand to keep the chart-topping tunes spinning.
Once the store’s talented make-up artists have worked their magic, make sure you take a picture of your new look and share it on Instagram or print it out and take home at the Selfridges hashtag PRINT STATION.
And for those of you that attend the event at the Trafford Centre, you will also have the chance to purchase Sali’s new book, ‘Pretty Honest: The Straight Talking Beauty Purchase’ which you can also get signed!
Tickets to the event cost £10 per person and are redeemable against any purchase from the Beauty Hall during the evening.
To book tickets call 0800 123400 and ask for the nearest store.
For further information visit http://style.selfridges.com/whats-on/autumn-beauty-event-selfridges. Read more about Sali’s beauty tips at salihughesbeauty.com.