One thing in life which is easy to neglect is taking your supplements. It’s often the case the things we cannot see are the first forgotten in the health check list agenda, which is why Omega Fish Oil Capsules like Lion Heart were worth giving a try for review.
Created by Bare Biology, which was founded in 2o13 by Melanie Lawson, Lion Heart promises an extra high concentration of EPA, DHA with 1,460mg of Omega 3 per does of 4 mini capsules.
The capsules contain Fish gelatin and note to contribute to cardiovascular, brain and visual health as a byproduct of consumption regularly.
Eco-friendly prospects will be glad to hear the product is sustainable in its sourcing and responsibly fished. The capsules themselves are made of wild Sardine, Anchovy and Mackerel.
The Bare Biology company itself offers a range of Omega 3 supplements from within the U.K. Bare Biology is the first UK brand certified by the International Fish Oil Standards programme and a 5-star purity and quality rating; a guarantee the products are free from heavy metals, mercury, PCBs and other nasties.
- stronger cardiovascular, immune, visual and brain health
- glossy, longer and healthy locks
- glowing, supple and younger looking skin
- skin hydration and elasticity
- healthy function of eye tissue
- sun damage protection and cell membrane repair
- battling skin conditions such as acne and eczema
- shifting of unwanted pounds (Lion Heart is the number one choice of A-list personal trainers, as it improves cardio endurance and reduces joint inflammation & risk of injury)
Bare Biology offers four unique products including Lion Heart Capsules, Lion Heart Oil, Bump & Glory and Super Hero. Bare Biology’s key stockists include Liberty, Whole Foods and Space NK. For more information, head to Bare Biology.