This Mother’s Day we take a look at all the things to be grateful to Mum for to give centre stage to the most important female in many of our lives.
1. Always making sure you’ve had enough to eat and stressing that you never have
2. Being a permanent taxi driver for you and your friends no matter the occasion
3. Staying in constant contact to make sure you’re surviving after you’ve moved out and begin to attempt adult life
4. Teaching you those oh so important beauty basics which will stick with you for life (thanks mum)
5. Emotionally supporting you no matter how trivial the issue (boy drama, Tuesday afternoon… she’s always there for you)
6. Shopping those home essentials you can never be bothered to buy yourself
7. Ensuring there’s always a place for you to come back to after a dire week
8. Making a fuss of your birthday no matter what age you are
9.Nagging you to revise/eat your veg/brush your teeth (We know it was with best intentions)
10. Giving us the lives we have today
Continue reading more Lifestyle on STYLEetc.