After seven soon to be completed seasons and countless twists and turns Pretty Little Liars has taught us many lessons in life. We rounded up our key lessons to share with you.
- Believe no bitch. Not even yourself
Who is A? Am I A?
- Drinking always leads to a disappearance/murder mystery
Seriously those girls should really consider going Teetotal
- Fashion always triumphs over function
Steathily breaking into someones house to gather evidence? Of course you should wear heels.
- The person you most suspect is usually the most innocent
All part of the A game
- Trusting is strangers is bad
They usually know more than they let on
- No matter how bad things get, just keep lying
Thrown in prison for fake murder? Don’t breathe a word
- Teenagers have unlimited access to advanced computer programs and advanced knowledge hackers would be impressed with
Mark Zuckerberg has nothing on these guys.
- Parents really have no clue what’s going on
And when they cotton on they jump to the wrong conclusions
- Talking in riddles and hints is much better than just getting to the point
Reveal your secrets already Jenna/Wilden/Mary Drake!
- No matter how bad your friends treat you you always forgive them
We’re looking at you Alison
- No matter how bad shit gets there’s always time for a new/old/reintroduced love interest
My life’s up in flames but that cute guy texted back so silver lining and all that
- Technology is the devil
Just don’t even look at your texts, you won’t like what you see
Gifs credited to giphy